We are offering introductory courses in S1000D and XML technical authoring. Our 2 hour modules will teach you the basic skills you need as an author or a manager on an S1000D project, including topics such as:
- Basic S1000D XML concepts, including Data Modules and the CSDB
- Data organization in S1000D, including standard numbering systems (SNS)
- S1000D technical authoring in XML programs
- Content reuse
- BREX creation with decision points, and management
- Applicability and conditionality
- Use of information sets
We can help you learn transferable skills for use with any S1000D documentation solution. You will quickly become comfortable working in any company's business process - including specialized fields such as naval defense and aerospace, two of the fastest growing markets for S1000D use worldwide.
Availability and Pricing Info
- A crash course covering the basics of S1000D concepts, suitable for anyone who needs a working knowledge of CSDB operation.
- An advanced course for those starting out with S1000D authoring
- An expert level course for authors who want to cover in depth skills, as well as managers who need project level knowledge.
Give us a call or send us an email and our representative will contact you shortly after registration to answer your questions and schedule your training if you're interested.