XMetaL® XMAX Online XML Editor
XMetaL® XMAX is an embedded ActiveX component integrated with SiberSafe. XMAX provides a lightweight, easy-to-use XML editor that you can deploy without installing another application on the desktop.
Customers that use SiberSafe integrated with XMAX take advantage of a thin-client tightly integrated with the dynamic SiberSafe web-based content management system and publishing.
- SiberSafe integrated with XMAX can be deployed in thin-client applications to make structured content more widely accessible with minimal IT costs
- Empowers non-technical contributors to create richly structured content, with minimal learning curve
- The XML authoring capabilities of XMAX are tightly integrated into SiberSafe
- A flexible concurrent-user licensing model allows users at different levels to view or edit XML content at any time, without needing to install a bulky desktop-based editor
Securely Access Content from Across the Enterprise
- Deploy over a network in thin-client applications, running in an Internet Explorer web browser.
Solid XML Authoring, High Usability
- Work in a familiar word-processing interface while hiding the complexity of the underlying XML.
- SiberSafe with XMAX can make XML authoring usable by everyone, even non-technical contributors, with virtually no XML learning curve.
- XMAX, as a native XML editor, can be used with any DTD or XML Schema, including custom schemas.
Product Information Line
If you have a specific question about our technology, please call our product information line at 905-761-7334 ext 233 from 9am to 5pm EST.
What our customers say:
Open Ratings (Dun & Bradstreet) has independently surveyed multiple SiberLogic's customer accounts and gave SiberLogic high marks for its past performance in a number of business related categories, based on the quality of its products and services. Download a copy of the Open Ratings evaluation report from our website