SiberSafe S1000D CMS/CSDB
SiberSafe S1000D CSDB (Common Source Database) is an end-to-end S1000D solution offering state-of-the-art features for the development, management, publishing and delivery of S1000D-compliant documentation and training/learning materials.
E-mail us at email@example.com to arrange for a live WebEx demo!
SiberSafe S1000D CSDB features will enable your team to fully comply with S1000D V2, V3 and V4 standards:
- Transform unstructured content into S1000D
- Import S1000D content from suppliers or customers
- Author S1000D content in a fully integrated S1000D authoring environment
- Develop S1000D training/learning materials
- Facilitate collaborative review of S1000D content as it is developed
- Monitor S1000D content development progress and manage the workflow
- Aggregate S1000D publications (publication modules) automatically based on component, SNS or task analysis hierarchies
- Publish and distribute your S1000D content as
- Provide cross-platform S1000D IETM viewer software to documentation users
- Comply with US DoD CECOM business rules for PDF/IETM publishing
- Export S1000D content for suppliers or customers
- Use content maps to generate DMLs(DMRLs) based on LSA and task analysis data
- Reduce S1000D metadata management overhead
- Ensure S1000D content referential integrity and traceability
SiberSafe generates your return on investment by
- Shortening S1000D content development, review, and QA cycles
- Ensuring S1000D documentation completeness, accuracy, accessibility, relevance, consistency
- Reducing S1000D documentation creation overhead
- Improves the efficiency of S1000D documentation contributors
Navigate and modify S1000D content in SiberSafe S1000D Author Studio
See the SiberSafe S1000D CSDB data flow diagram that shows what SiberSafe S1000D CSDB inputs and outputs are.
Compare SiberSafe CSDB to SiberSafe CSDB Team5 edition for smaller teams.
What our customers say:
"The unprecedented flexibility of the SiberSafe solution and the responsiveness of SiberLogic’s team help us to successfully manage the conversion of technical manuals into any of the evolving standards of the Department of Defense Community.”
"We use SiberSafe in a highly collaborative and complex global environment where it has proven to be both a reliable and flexible CMS. Streamlining the workflow from concept to deliverable with features such as conditional and multi-channel publishing has made us better at what we do. We've run SiberSafe through the paces, but SiberLogic have always been ready to turn whatever was hanging us up into the next great, new feature."
SDI has been using SiberSafe CMS/CSDB for over 5 years to manage and automate its technical documentation development, maintenance and conversion processes. SDI's business is project-driven and every project comes with its own set of standard compliance requirements. SiberSafe has helped SDI to successfully comply with multiple technical publication standards, including S1000D, MIL-STD-2361 and DITA for our commercial and US DoD clients' projects. SiberSafe has tremendously evolved over the years, helping us meet our diverse project requirements. SiberLogic’s technical support and consulting services have helped us meet the project deadlines in our documentation development and conversion projects.
Open Ratings (Dun & Bradstreet) has independently surveyed multiple SiberLogic's customer accounts and gave SiberLogic high marks for its past performance in a number of business related categories, based on the quality of its products and services. Download a copy of the Open Ratings evaluation report from our website
Product Information Line
If you have a specific question about our technology, please call our product information line at 905-761-6116 from 9am to 5pm EST.
May 30, 2014
Ravn, the largest Alaskan regional airline group, adopts SiberSafe S1000D to manage the documentation, compliance and safety or its operations.
May 20, 2014
A new level of content abstraction has been made possible by adding the S1000D Container DM to SiberSafe S1000D suite.
Apr 15, 2014
SiberSafe S1000D enables greater reuse in S1000D documentation packages by adding extensive support for the Technical Repository Data Module.
Apr 7, 2014
Oct 1, 2013
SiberSafe 7 released featuring new built-in XML editor, small footprint default database engine
Sep 1, 2013
Styler 7 released with major ease-of-use features, a new DITA layout template and powerful tagless XPath context support
Pricing for S1000D XML CSDB Solution
SpreadsheetThis document contains detailed pricing for our XML CSDB S1000D Solution and related applications and utilities
The Underwater Rocks of S1000D
PowerPoint PresentationSiberLogic delivered this presentation at the S1000D 2010 International User forum. We outlined the most typical hurdles in the adoption of S1000D standard and suggested how these can be overcome.
Pricing for SiberSafe Safety/Compliance CMS
SpreadsheetThis document contains the detailed pricing information for SiberSafe Safety, Compliance and Content Management System as well as all the related applications and utilities
Pricing for MIL-STD-40051/2361 solution
SpreadsheetThis document contains detailed pricing for different configurations of our XML CMS MIL STD 40051_2361 Solution
Pricing for DocBook XML CMS
SpreadsheetThis document contains detailed pricing for different configurations of our XML CMS DOCBOOK Solution
SiberSafe DITA CMS EULA
SiberSafe DITA CMS End User License Agreement
SiberSafe S1000D Edition with XMetaL Integration
WhitepaperThis white paper provides a detailed overview of the challenges of S1000D and how SiberSafe and XMetaL address them.